Friday, May 28, 2010

A day at the zoo with Ronans Pre-k class


I volunteered to go on Ronans first field trip.
It was a Friday & we had plans to visit the park after the zoo.
These are my monsters before breakfast & before they both spilled cereal all over their clothes 20 minutes before we left.

The class met at the zoo for school that day.
The event was rain or shine and it was pretty close to rain.

Below is Ronan and some buddies doing the all hands in the middle and then break, only they were chanting about Super Mario Bros.



Below is Ronan touching Hissing Madagascar Beetle...big F'ing cockaroach if you ask me...I was surprised he didnt scream and try to step on it.
Wish I had a better camera....Marcel wanted in on the action so he sat next to Ronan.
This was a baby hedgehog.....and of course both my kids and a few others were asking if it was baby sonic the hedgehog....
This is a Caribou...and yes they have fur on their antlers.



Being so cultured like my boys are they immediately assumed this was Hedwig from Harry Potter.....People must think my kids are babysat by Wii Games & Movies....LOL :D


The Bears were out this time....last time we went to the zoo the bears were still hibernating.
Looking through the peep hole....
Climbing in the makeshift Bear Cave.

The field trip ended and the kids went to the park.
Marcel played on the tire bridge for the first time all by himself...my baby is growing so fast.





I was trying to capture the fog....it was pretty

My monkeys playing....





Ronans buddies :Isaac, Kannan, Ronan, & John
Marcel is in the forefront.

Playing around after most of the class went home.

No comments: