Saturday, January 31, 2009

The end of 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!
We had a great Christmas, Santa found us in New York and the kids were relieved, thank you to all who also shipped out to us. I know that at this time of year shipping is insane. I probably will never use UPS again! I had such a bad experience with them each time I needed to ship. Here is what Christmas looked like for the Conlin boys
We had sooo much more room that I realized we didn't have enough decorations to accomadate our bigger home, but it still turned out nice Not much under the tree yet!!!

T'was the night before Christmas.....

I freakin loved my ghetto fireplace....

The boys had a great Holiday and so did the adults...we stayed home and played with the kids, opened every package with those awful twist ties, put things together and watched a million movies those 2 weeks. Even though we missed everyone back home, there were web-cams and phone calls. We had eachother and we bonded as a family unit, we had no choice....lol...we were stuck!!! can you say CABIN FEVER. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ( I was screaming that)
We had goodies galore on New Years Eve. First we started with pizza, garlic bread, Hot wings and soda from the expensive Pizza place in town, but soooo worth it.We also had guests come over and join us for dessert.I made brownies, rice crispy treats, cupcakes and a cake too!!!

Here's the impatient kid...gimme some food

We decided to eat the cake in the morning...the cake was way cuter in person it has all sorts of sprinkles on it and cute little wind catcher thinga-ma-bobs that are like fans in different colors....but from this angle it looks like it was drinking last night too!!!

AND NOW FOR JANUARY........

HAPPY SAFE AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL

1 comment:

Brian said...

First of all, I love the name of your blog. Second, Ronan is so cute in his birthday pictures (and your cake was not ghetto, it was cool!). Third, Avery is getting SO BIG!!!!

Love you,
Jen