Monday, December 22, 2008

WELCOME TO OUR HOME






So, since we have arrived everybody has been asking to see pictures of our new house, all that is fine, but it is still a work in progress. As of today, we still have un-opened boxes and some that I have flat out ignored in our garage... the photo is a picture of our side of the unit...remember military housing so our house is not free standing, but we have awesome neighbors, they have 3 kids too!! check out that sky, isn't it beautiful??

this is the "Christmas Tree" next to our house.....its huge.... and there is a shot with the tree and the house together



Lets go inside now, shall we??....We'll start downstairs

This is the living room from 2 ends



The kitchen and our patheticly empty dining room...those are the sliding glass doors to the huge backyard we have...it has a playground directly behind our house, how lucky could we have gotten for that.....





shall we go upstairs now???....
pic#1 This is Mattias' room.... I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the other boys room sorry
pic#2 This is in the master bedroom... a shot of the computer corner...nothing special
pic#3 Picture of the other side of the computer...our bed
now don't be angry that I didn't post pictures of the bathrooms...I'll give you the lowdown
I have 3 bathrooms and they all have toilets, you get the idea right!!!
Thats what I have so far for the interior of the house...next time I'll take you around the town

No comments: