Sunday, September 27, 2009

Black River & Retired Military Fighting Vehicles






Here is the beautiful Black River...didn't take shots of the water, but you can see it in previous posts. We walked down to the waters edge and came back up before the kids jumped. The kids threw rocks into the water, like they always do, and then they get really adventurous and think they are acrobats walking across the rocks....NOT.


Below is Mark leading the way to the waters' edge with the boys....no one waits for me, so I took this picture from the bridge.



Grandma didn't want to walk down all the stairs to get down to the edge so she made Grandpa steal her some Black River Rocks...I caught him in the act.


I didn't want to bring Marcel all the way down so I left him with daddy and they watched from above


I stayed down below with the older boys and Grandpa re-joined Grandma on the bridge too!!




Then I got a good shot of the boys...wish Marcel was in the shot, but it would have been hard to have him climb to this little remote spot anyway.


Here we are on Fort Drum


above is a picture of Marcel and Grandpa

and below is a shot of the boys and a big Assault Vehicle.



1,2,3,CHEESE








and the finale......





My ARMY BRATS

No comments: